شركات اعلانات outdoors في مصر
WHAT is Outdoor Advertising?
Outdoor advertising includes various types of promotional displays, from highway billboards to transit posters and arena placement, all geared towards communicating a message to the public. The message might be to buy a product, take a trip, vote for a politician, or give to a charity.
There are many kinds of outdoor advertising choices. Eateries and hotels commonly make use of highway billboards to steer customers in for a rest or a bite. The automobile and tourism industries account for a very large percentage of billboard revenue. Bus benches often feature outdoor advertising for local businesses, while bus shelters might display a major movie promotion. Beverage companies commonly make use of sporting events and arenas, among other venues, while taxicabs, buses, railways, subways and wall murals offer other forms of outdoor advertising.
WHY you should use Outdoor Advertising?
- Sight… Nothing beats the bold, beautiful images possible today whether your ad is printed on paper or vinyl using computer printing processes.
- Sound… Didn’t know billboards could talk back Tie your message to a toll free cellular number or ask your audience to tune into a low band radio frequency for more information on the ad displayed.
- Editorial Environment… In outdoor, the medium IS the message…encased in beautiful framework, wherever you want it to be.
- Eyeballs… You can’t beat outdoor for sheer audience size: run as little as a 50 showing and get market penetration that beats the Super Bowl!
- Efficiency… Outdoor has always been a best buy and each Clear Channel Outdoor market will be happy to supply individual media comparisons.
- Effectiveness… We have many success stories that have documented results. You can find them on our Egypt case studies.
- Adaptability… The explosion of out of home media in the last 10 years means there’s a customized solution to any advertiser need: size-wise, location-wise.
- Speed… New technologies have enabled faster production processes and quicker posting schedules.
- Ease of Access… And when you’re ready, the planning, buying and tracking of your campaign is easier than ever.
(OAA Outdoor Advertising Advantages:
- EgyProTech has a large number of unipoles around Egypt, which secure a full coverage to reach a large number of people.
- People spend more time in their vehicle than they do to read the paper and watch the news.
- Outdoor advertising has a lower cost per thousand than any other type of advertising.
- Ads on Unipole are free to customers; you don’t have to buy a magazine, cable television or a newspaper to see your advertisement.
- Outdoor advertising does not interrupt consumer in any way. There’s no obnoxious sound, smell or other type of negative attention grabber. Unipoles are noticed because of their messages, bright bold colors and creative graphics.
- Mostly people rely on unipolesto find places while are travelling.
- Unipoles allow you to reach more people faster and easier than any other type of Media.
- Outdoor advertising has a larger audience than any other type of advertising. People are driving further and further every day.
- A unipole with a good location on an inside city or major highway can have more attention than any other type of Media.
- Outdoor advertising is the only type of Media that has constant exposure. No other type of advertising allows your message to be displayed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Repetition is extremely helpful when you are trying to increase your product awareness, or when you simply want to get your message across to millions of people. This task can easily be accomplished with unipoles campaigns.
- Unipoles help increase your product awareness, and knowledge which also increase your sales and profits.
- Outdoor advertising makes it extremely easy to target, or not to target, a specific market.
- Unipoles have been rated higher than any other type of advertising for their ability to communicate ideas at the lowest possible prices.